Capwey's Answers

This is a Q&A forum where people can ask questions and answer other people's questions about anything from dating, tech, politics, religon, and tv.

Do you believe there is a god or not

Tony

Do you believe there is a god or not

Post by Tony on Fri May 20, 2011 1:24 am

Just answer the question.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Do you believe there is a god or not

Post by Admin on Fri May 20, 2011 1:46 am

I am an agnostic. I believe there might be one but I don't know for sure nor will I ever know until I die.
    Brittney

Post by Brittney on Tue May 24, 2011 6:20 am

I believe there is a god, but I don't know exactly what god is. Something beyond human understanding. I try to stay away from religion, not because I have anything against it, but because it's not for me. I think that if religion helps you and makes you feel good, then it's right for you. I've tried going to church, I've dabbled in various religions. I just can't get into them because my own beliefs that I have developed through my experiences in life are too strong. I can't sit in church and have someone tell me something is wrong when I truly believe it's right. So I really don't have a word for what my beliefs are, and I don't think I need to. I've tried to categorize myself before, but the second I put a title on what I am, I get people from all directions telling me I'm wrong. D:

necro

Post by necro on Tue May 24, 2011 6:54 pm

A priest in my old school told us this story.
    Long time ago a king asked a guy to build him something like a boat. The next day that guy came to the king and told him ive got u a raft. The king asked how did u build it? The guy said the pieces of wood just came and got together and it was built by itslef.

Do you believe that guy's story ?
    Of course not Very Happy

So if your mind cant believe that a small woody raft cant be built alone, how can u believe that this very large and complex universe was just caused by a random bing bang..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:18 pm