Capwey's Answers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Capwey's Answers

This is a Q&A forum where people can ask questions and answer other people's questions about anything from dating, tech, politics, religon, and tv.

5 posters

How do I become more confident around girls?

BearWithMe

How do I become more confident around girls? Empty How do I become more confident around girls?

Post by BearWithMe Thu May 19, 2011 1:10 am

I am a very shy guy. Never had a girlfriend, barley have any friends that are girls. So the girl I like is kind of out of my social stats. She is a very pretty girl, nice, and very very smart. I am average looking, shy, and somewhat smart. The worst thing is that I can not really say to much to her. I always got tongue tied around her and others. Can anyone help me?
    Tony
    Tony

How do I become more confident around girls? Empty Re: How do I become more confident around girls?

Post by Tony Fri May 20, 2011 1:21 am

Ok dude you only need to stay cool. Just talk to her and ask her out. It can't be too hard. Ok also if your good looking that would help alot. I had 4 gfs in my life time.
    Striker
    Striker

How do I become more confident around girls? Empty Re: How do I become more confident around girls?

Post by Striker Tue May 24, 2011 12:34 am

Hi BearWithMe.

I've learned that the best way to approach a girl is to talk to her like she was just another guy. I think a lot of guys these days put girls and women up to high in a pedestal to the point where they believe females are something sacred and mysterious. This mentality makes it much more difficult to communicate with girls and also, some females will take advantage of this mentality by manipulating some guys.

Like guys, females are just like you and I. They have insecurities, they have different personalities, they have different preferences in music, sports, books etc. Just approach her like you approached one of your guy friends for the first time, say what's up and introduce the various things about you, and hopefully through time, your relationship with her will build up from there.

I hope this helps.
    Brittney
    Brittney

Post by Brittney Tue May 24, 2011 6:29 am

Don't concern yourself with her social status. Like Striker said she's still a person. I would suggest trying to build a casual friendship with her first. I know how hard it is to talk to someone when you're shy, especially if you like them. But you'll realize that in time, you shyness will start to go away and you will get more used to talking to people. It will be a lot easier for you to strike up a conversation with her when she's not in a group of friends. Think of some interesting things to talk about beforehand. Try and think of things that would require a response from her, because that would keep the conversation going. Let her get to know your personality! If you can become friends with her, then you will start to become more comfortable around her and it will be a lot easier for you to ask her out when the time comes.
    necro

Post by necro Tue May 24, 2011 6:33 pm

try to get her msn or facebook etc.. u will be more confident talking to her online at first
    then say hi to her at school, be friends with her and with time u wont be that shy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 pm