Capwey's Answers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Capwey's Answers

This is a Q&A forum where people can ask questions and answer other people's questions about anything from dating, tech, politics, religon, and tv.

4 posters

Do you believe in extraterrestrials?

Poll

Do you believe in extraterrestrials?

[ 2 ]
    Do you believe in extraterrestrials? Bar_left100%Do you believe in extraterrestrials? Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you believe in extraterrestrials? Bar_left0%Do you believe in extraterrestrials? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you believe in extraterrestrials? Bar_left0%Do you believe in extraterrestrials? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Striker
    Striker

Do you believe in extraterrestrials? Empty Do you believe in extraterrestrials?

Post by Striker Tue May 24, 2011 3:56 pm

So, how many of you guys here believe in aliens? I can honestly say that I do. The universe that we inhabit is too big to only hold us. Think about it, if you looked at the universe from outside it's "borders", our planet would look like nothing. You would not be able to see it. You would not even be able to see our sun. That's how small we are in this universe of ours.

I think it's a little self-centered for us to believe that the universe only holds humans.

What do you think?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Do you believe in extraterrestrials? Empty Re: Do you believe in extraterrestrials?

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2011 5:00 pm

I also believe that. There are 100 billions galaxies in the known universe. Around 200 to 400 billion stars for the average galaxy. A 70 percent chance of planets for each star. Also the bigger galaxies can hold over 1 trillion stars. So I think the chance of aliens is very very high.
    Brittney
    Brittney

Do you believe in extraterrestrials? Empty Re: Do you believe in extraterrestrials?

Post by Brittney Tue May 24, 2011 5:10 pm

I definitely believe in them. I agree with you, the universe is wayyyy too big not to have any other life in it. Plus I have some strange stories about this sort of thing, hope you all don't think I'm crazy or anything. Razz

When I was 8 or 9, my parents lived down the street from my grandparents. I loved it because I could just walk down the street to visit my grandparents whenever I wanted. Anyway, one day the sun had set and my mom called me home. Since it was dark, my grandpa said he would walk me home. As we were walking down the street, I looked at my parents' house and saw something bizarre. There was a large, shiny object in the sky between my parents' house and the neighbors' house. It looked like a typical flying saucer you hear about in sightings. It was really low down, maybe only a few feet higher than the roof. It was hovering there, not moving at all and not making any noise. I asked my grandpa if he saw it too and he said he did. We got to my house and I ran in to tell my dad. He came out to see it, but it was already gone. I never saw it again.

About two years ago, my parents had moved to Colorado (they only were there for three years then came back). I was staying with them at the time. One morning I woke up and was walking down the hallway, and my sister came running out of her room looking horrified. She asked me if I had come into her room last night. I told her I hadn't, and then asked her what happened. She told me she had woken up for some reason around 2 AM. Her TV was still on and a certain show (can't remember what it was) was coming on. She got up and turned off the TV, then went back to her bed. She was lying there for only a few seconds when she heard someone coming down the hallway. The door opened and she could hear it (whatever it was) chanting something in a nonhuman voice. She couldn't even imitate the sound, she said it was the weirdest thing she had ever heard. Anyway, she was terrified and closed her eyes. She heard it coming closer to her bed, and it was still chanting. And finally it stopped right next to her. And then suddenly it was morning.

My parents didn't believe her, they told her it was just a dream. But she isn't a liar, and she's so introverted she won't tell people things unless it really really bothers her. I know she had woken up because I looked up the show she mentioned, and sure enough it had come on at that time. Plus, the way she was acting when she came out of her room. I had never seen her scared like that. To her, all that had just happened because it seems like there was some lost time there. I know lost time is known to happen in the case of alien abductions, but I don't wanna sound too conspiracy-theoristy. All I know is that when I saw that flying saucer or whatever it was when I was a kid, the place it was hovering was right by her bedroom window.
    necro

Post by necro Tue May 24, 2011 6:38 pm

i think aliens are just demonic deceptions

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:38 pm